Welcome to the Fabulous Fords Forever! Car Show community message forum. We just completed our 30th year of the Fabulous Fords Forever! Car Show and would like to hear what you thought of the show. We've created the 2015 Show photo section where you can upload photos you would like to share with everyone. We will be watching for photos to occasionally share on our main website and on Facebook, so be sure to post your favorites and be sure to include comments... here's the link for the photos section -> http://www.fabulousfordsforever.com/...ay.php/58-2015
A few facts you may be interested in:
Fabulous Fords Forever! is one of the largest one-day car shows in America, a longstanding partnership with Knott’s Berry Farm. This is our 30th year!
Presented by the Ford Car Club Council comprised of 45 member clubs, with support from Ford Motor Company.
This non-profit show brought 240 club member volunteers on the grounds today to ensure a smooth operation.
In 2015, we are celebrating four milestones:
- 50 years of Shelby Mustang
- 55 years of Falcon
- 60 years of Thunderbird
- 75 years of Continental
1,815 Ford, Mercury, and Lincoln vehicles are registered for display, ranging in age from three Model T’s and nine Model A’s to the latest 2015 models, and in size from Fiesta and Focus ST’s to commercial trucks.
Exhibitors from 11 states:
Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Utah, and Washington.
Largest display of cars (not including sponsor display vehicles):
41 Crown Victorias
41 1949-59 Fords
41 F-Series trucks
40 Raptor/Lightning trucks
- Scott Pruett and Joey Hand - teammates in the Ford EcoBoost/Riley that competes in the TUDOR United Sports Car Championship series. A consistent front-running team, they compete in Long Beach on April 18, the day before Fabulous Fords Forever!
- Justin Pawlak - Formula Drift Champion, driving a Ford Mustang
- Stan Blosk, John Calvert, Phil Featherston, Larry Knapp, Butch Leal and Greg Scarpenti - legendary Ford drag racers over the years
- Linda Vaughn, - “The First Lady of Racing”
- Cleo Shelby - representing Carroll Shelby’s legendary career
- Willie Stroppe - representing the celebrated Bill Stroppe Racing organization
- Steve Saleen - CEO and creator of Saleen motorsports series of automobile
- Ray McClelland - Co-host of Car Warriors, Lead Tech on Motor-City Masters, and Wheels for Warriors. CEO of Full Throttle Kustomz
Displays from Ford Racing, Shelby, Roush, Saleen and others.
Concludes with the presentation of the Johna Pepper Award to the "Best Car" (named for show founder and former Ford executive, the late Johna Pepper), the Bill Stroppe Award for "Best Truck" (named for off-road racing legend, the late Bill Stroppe), and the George Watts Award for “Best Thunderbird” (named for a late former chairman of the Ford Car Club Council and owner of the first production 1955 Thunderbird).