View RSS Feed

Glenn_03Cobra

Kicking off the new Fabulous Fords Forever Forum with a blog

Rate this Entry
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FFFlogo_01.JPG 
Views:	909 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	1237Hello everyone - I'm Glenn Eldridge, the Promotions and Marketing Director for the Ford Car Club Council or FCCC. I'm also the techno-maniac who setup the website and this community forum.

There are a couple of us who will be taking advantage of the posting blogs to keep you up to date, while we prepare for the biggest Ford Car and Enthusiasts Show in the West.

My job is to promote the show to to get the word out to the car community and help fill the show with not only all the awesome cars, but spectators too. Although a couple of special trophies are awarded, the Fabulous Fords Forever Show is not a competition, but a gathering of Ford car clubs and a whole bunch of Ford enthusiasts. This is a family event right in the parking lot for one of the best amusements parks in the West, Knott's Berry Farm!

The April 27th Fabulous Fords Forever Show is in its 29th year and is home for a huge array of Ford cars. Last year was the first year for the newly elected Board of Directors. It was also a banner year for registrations with just over 2,000. We've widened some of the spaces, so our cap is approximately 1,800 cars for 2014. That's a LOT of awesome Fords all in one venue!

Although I can't yet let the cat out of the bag, I can say we are adding some new things to do in the main stage area on the grass. I also can't tell you about this year's celebrity except you won't be disappointed! So, stay-tuned to FabulousFordsForever.com and make your plans now to attend the Biggest Ford Car and Enthusiast Show in the West!

Glenn Eldridge
Promotions / Marketing Director

Submit "Kicking off the new Fabulous Fords Forever Forum with a blog" to Digg Submit "Kicking off the new Fabulous Fords Forever Forum with a blog" to del.icio.us Submit "Kicking off the new Fabulous Fords Forever Forum with a blog" to StumbleUpon Submit "Kicking off the new Fabulous Fords Forever Forum with a blog" to Google

Updated 02-08-2014 at 01:51 PM by Glenn_03Cobra

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

29th year.
    Yup! We've gotta celebrate big for the 30th!
    Is this our official FFF logo seen above? It looks to plain, needs some excitement!
/* */