• Recent Articles

• Fabulous Fords Forever 2015 over 1700 pictures

Article submitted by a Ford Enthusiast:
    Click the picture to view 1700 pictures taken at the 30th Fabulous Fords Forever show that was held on
    Sunday April 19th in Buena Park California at Knott's Berry Farm.

Once you have the gallery on your screen,
    Click on a Photo within the gallery then click Next to see more photos

They say it is the largest Ford show on the West Coast. The weather was just right, about 75. The crowds were really big.
    I have never seen so many people at this show. There were Fords and Mercurys of just about every make and model. And finally I got a picture autographed by Miss Hurst Shifter, Linda Vaughn. She said she has not seen that picture in years and brought Cleo Shelby over to see it.

To view the album, click the picture.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Fabulous Fords Forever 2015 over 1700 pictures started by RED78 View original post
    Comments 2 Comments
      dmark101 -
      The way the vehicles were parked were using the same process as we've always used. Who is "they"? The current lot configuration has been in place for a few years now, after Knott's redid the configuration of the lower section of the larger lot.

If you have any questions regarding what I have posted, please feel free to contact me.
      57Tudor -
      Here are some pic's taken the day before the show and during the show of my merchandise booth. In one picture I took, the guy has been collecting our event pins for a number of years and he purchased some pins that were missing from his collection.
    /* */